Maddy's Rant

Vacuous, vivid, vivacious, aphrodisiac, simulating, rapid, ravenous

Name:
Location: Bellevue, WA, United States

Come and sit with me my friend, I promise to show you the world beyond your wildest imagination.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

(un)Fan-Tas-Tic Four

Yesterday, I went to the Fantastic Four movie. 7/9/05. It was a very boring movie. The fantastic four powers were used just to show off. Instead they could have used it to fight their not so intimidating enemy ..the steel guy a.k.a victor von doom. Here is a nice excerpt that describes my feelings.
" Slow down you crazy child
You're so ambitious for a juvenile
But then if you're so smart tell me why
You are still so afraid?
Where's the fire, what's the hurry about?
You better cool it off before you burn it out
You got so much to do and only
So many hours in a day"
- "Vienna" by Billy Joel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home