Maddy's Rant

Vacuous, vivid, vivacious, aphrodisiac, simulating, rapid, ravenous

Name:
Location: Bellevue, WA, United States

Come and sit with me my friend, I promise to show you the world beyond your wildest imagination.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Movies

Yesterday I saw the movie "Finding Neverland." The first half was drab and dull. It was not the kind of movie which would keep me glued to the set, but au contraire the ending was tolerable. In the end, I felt that the director could have improved the movie a bit. I think he tried to imitate a little too much of "Shakespeare in Love," which has more sound theme.

Although, I am an ardent fan of Johnny Depp, I think he lacks all the qualities of an English gentleman. His mediocre English eloquence can be easily mistaken for buffoonery. Peter Pan is a character known for vanity, and the director reflects it in his movie too.


The movie finale continued with "Guess Who." No comments

2 Comments:

Blogger Butterflies said...

Hey thanks for the review...will always avoid this film in the DVD shop

2:32 PM  
Blogger Jeevan said...

i read this movies review last year ear it self.

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home