Maddy's Rant

Vacuous, vivid, vivacious, aphrodisiac, simulating, rapid, ravenous

Name:
Location: Bellevue, WA, United States

Come and sit with me my friend, I promise to show you the world beyond your wildest imagination.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Genie in a bottle


Statutory Warning:
This post might be offensive to parents who want to protect their 10 year olds from the stuff they already know. By the way, if you are browsing this blog together with your children please be warned to send them out of the room. I claim no responsibility to morale, cultural and other forms of ethical offense this blog might result in.


I was reading a news post on rediff.com. http://ia.rediff.com/money/2006/apr/26cola.htm?q=bp&file=.htm ! Ain't it suprising to find a condom in your drink. But I feel this is a major hoax to pull of some el-cheapo law suit. I think the employees of Pepsi who apparently are educated in safe sex, would know about safe practises to dispose safety sheaths. Anyways buddy haste creates waste.

Some years back there was a similar litigation against coke. People in India have found razor blades, (probably used for protection against (forced?) sex), pesticides (I do not know how?) in sealed pepsi bottles.

All this said and done, I want a genie in my bottle. Probably as curvy as 7up ad model or who knows chirstina aguilera.

3 Comments:

Blogger Butterflies said...

ooooooops...wat all is going to be in a pepsi bottle...god save us

5:16 PM  
Blogger Rathi said...

u want 7 up ad model han??...nanba manasaakshi thottu sollu unakkey koncham overa illa?.....

9:23 PM  
Blogger Jeevan said...

recently i also a photo in paper, cockroach in Mirranda.

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home