Maddy's Rant

Vacuous, vivid, vivacious, aphrodisiac, simulating, rapid, ravenous

Name:
Location: Bellevue, WA, United States

Come and sit with me my friend, I promise to show you the world beyond your wildest imagination.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Australian Post


Fantastic ad; Gone are the days when people used to snail mail for personal communication. But, still those nostalgic memories linger on. Particulary, I still cherish missives received from my penpals when I was young.


Internet, chatting, IM has made world a smaller place, eventually robbing us from the excitement we used to have from receiving letter from someone we care.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeevan said...

The fast communications now are made in touch with our loved ones in seconds, but we are missing those excitements now is true!

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home