Maddy's Rant

Vacuous, vivid, vivacious, aphrodisiac, simulating, rapid, ravenous

Name:
Location: Bellevue, WA, United States

Come and sit with me my friend, I promise to show you the world beyond your wildest imagination.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Male Chauvinist

I was reading this post through feed reader. I am really astonished by Bill Watterson's clarity. No one can depict emotions of a six year old much better. Not only the dialogues are profound, but the picture potrays an even stronger message. Calvin - a true mystery. Surely my hero. B

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeevan said...

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY dear Friend.:)

5:09 AM  
Blogger Butterflies said...

At 6 yrs..itself!god save!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Prash said...

Hmmm.. Calvin's always has something beyond what it actually seems

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home