Maddy's Rant

Vacuous, vivid, vivacious, aphrodisiac, simulating, rapid, ravenous

Name:
Location: Bellevue, WA, United States

Come and sit with me my friend, I promise to show you the world beyond your wildest imagination.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Dandruff solutions - For wives who can't keep cooking to the utensils

4 out of 10 people are plagued with flaky skin (dandruff). Dandruff, in particular, prefers the darker sex. Here are the treatments what the female counterparts have conjured upon:

Dandruff can be reduced if you rinse your hair with -

A) Aspirin : Mere thought of it makes me swallow one.

B) Mouthwash: Wash the mouth of the person who suggests it

C) Baking Soda: I'm speechless

D) Lemon Juice: Salt or Sweet?

E) Salt: Yes salt it is

F) Vinegar: Preserves your brain.

I already received two of these. I am saving mouthwash for the future.

Source: http://www.rd.com/content/openContent.do?contentId=21972

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Hair Loss Treatment said...

Really i got informative post about the Dandruff Solutions as you define in the blog.

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home