Maddy's Rant

Vacuous, vivid, vivacious, aphrodisiac, simulating, rapid, ravenous

Name:
Location: Bellevue, WA, United States

Come and sit with me my friend, I promise to show you the world beyond your wildest imagination.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Movie Frenzy

I watched a fair amount of movies this summer. Why not maintain a list and rank them for my personal satisfaction.

1) Scarface (8/10) - Was an excellent movie. Al Pacino couldn't have done any better. The plot was simple, yet powerful. The second half of the movie could have been a little more interesting.

2)Pink Panther (6/10) - I think Mr. Bean series would have originated from the enactments of Inspector Clouseau. For the people who don't know, Pink Panther is a stolen diamond.

3)Four Brothers(5.5/10) - Mindless mayhem.

4) Sideways (7.5/10) - Wine tasting, humor bubbling ....

5)The clock work orange (7.5/10) - Not for the faint hearted. Stanley Kubrick's masterpiece

6) Seven Years in Tibet (8/10) - I just loved this movie

7) Batman Begins(8/10)

8) Fantastic four (6/10)

9) Mr. and Mrs. Smith (6/10)

10) The war of the worlds (7/10)

11) The Star Wars: The revenge of the sith (7/10)

12) Mystic River : One of my all time favorites. It was a great movie under Clint Eastwood's direction. (8.5/10)

13) Hannibal (7.5/10)

14) Eurotrip (4/10)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home