Maddy's Rant

Vacuous, vivid, vivacious, aphrodisiac, simulating, rapid, ravenous

Name:
Location: Bellevue, WA, United States

Come and sit with me my friend, I promise to show you the world beyond your wildest imagination.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Leave me alone you idiots


I can't speak.....it doesn't mean I can't express my rights. If you remove my derma, I definitely would chop down your stalk.

Male Circumcision is the process of removing the foreskin of the private part under the pretext of safe guarding it from urinary track and other infections. It was mainly adopted in the muslim world, which is now becoming increasingly prevalent in western cultures too. Removal of foreskin is supposed to be a very painful process and can even be fatal. Teaching children good cleaning habits is an easy and safe subsitute to circumcision. Also, it might result in destruction of pleasure inducing nerves from the private parts impairing them from experiencing that particular sensation. There is also a variety of proven side effects which question the advocacy of such draconian process. Since it is a billion dollar industry, it is still able to thrive inspite of all it's risks. Thereby, We should actively participate and educate ourselves to put an end to such a total unnecessary yet precarious process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home