Maddy's Rant

Vacuous, vivid, vivacious, aphrodisiac, simulating, rapid, ravenous

Name:
Location: Bellevue, WA, United States

Come and sit with me my friend, I promise to show you the world beyond your wildest imagination.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Aphrodite descended on tennis stars

I had been to NYC last weekend. Incidentally I was near flushing meadows just before the match between Mirza and Sharapova. I always wanted to check Sharapova in action. For a mediocre grad student like me, the tickets were at exhorbitant rates. One side of told me, "Hey dude! It's a life time oppurtunity!". Just cram yourself in the cheapest row. Where the hell on earth would you see such beautiful girls. Who cares about the tennis anyways. Its like maggie ketchup ad, you have to concentrate on the players than the ball. Two and half hours of drooling over Petrova, Daniela Hantuchova, Sharapova etc etc is worth eternity. It's like going to a fashion show for very little price. Then reality struck in. I have ramen noodles for breakfast everyday. So dejected I came outside. Apparently, It had lots more to offer than the crappy courts. Who said female tennis stars are beautiful ....YUCK. The grapes in my yard are not sour.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Keep reminding yourself of the student loans and how hard you will have to work to pay em off. Stick to watching em on TV for now :)

9:29 AM  
Blogger Truly Yours said...

Absolutely. Even my dog house back home is mortgaged. :(

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home