Maddy's Rant

Vacuous, vivid, vivacious, aphrodisiac, simulating, rapid, ravenous

Name:
Location: Bellevue, WA, United States

Come and sit with me my friend, I promise to show you the world beyond your wildest imagination.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

google earth vs. microsoft local live

Almost a year ago, the whole world was astonished by the wonder of Google earth. Now, it is time to rethink while giving away such laurels. Microsoft live has done an amazing job of micro managing the satellite images that you seem to view the whole stuff from a distance of 20 feet. Though I was not successful to get it work for other countries, even at a higher granularity, I feel it is just a matter of time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeevan said...

can we see the place in google earth, in Windows 98?

4:40 AM  
Blogger Truly Yours said...

I do not think so unfortuantely.

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home