Maddy's Rant

Vacuous, vivid, vivacious, aphrodisiac, simulating, rapid, ravenous

Name:
Location: Bellevue, WA, United States

Come and sit with me my friend, I promise to show you the world beyond your wildest imagination.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Movies

Lately, I discovered that I have become a chronic couch potato. In last two days, I saw four movies.

(1) Hostel - Quentin Tarantino movie. It was co-produced by Eli Toth (Cabin fever) (5/10)
(2) Life is beautiful - Roberto Benigini (8/10)
(3) Shrek 2 - Excellent (6/10)
(4) The Chronicles of Narnia: The lion, the witch and the wardrobe. - CS Lewis (6.5/10)

2 Comments:

Blogger cherubic devil said...

I would say Shrek-1 (or the first movie) was a lot better than it's sequel.:)

8:48 AM  
Blogger Jeevan said...

Nice marks for movie, i too like to watch the movie Life is beautyful.

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home