Maddy's Rant

Vacuous, vivid, vivacious, aphrodisiac, simulating, rapid, ravenous

Name:
Location: Bellevue, WA, United States

Come and sit with me my friend, I promise to show you the world beyond your wildest imagination.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Schizophernia : Moo Vs Maa

Does the cow say Moo or Maa is the question? I was under the presumption that all Indian cows maawed. But recently I got into a saucy discussion about this with one of my american friends. He said he grew up in a farm and never has heard a cow maaw. It always mooed.
What? That's totally atrocious, I felt. In India where (even) cows are God, regarded in a mother-like stance, I thought all cows maah. Talking about Gods, we Indians were much sophisticated than any other culture in the world. Snake, Cow, Monkey, Tiger, Lion, Rat, Peacock, Hen, Fish were either worshipped or affiliated to atleast one or more Gods. I can start an argument here and say that we, Indians, were always in close quarters with our nature and animals and we even elevated them to God. Based on this pre-condition, Cows Maahs. But how?
Ok Ok time is running out. I got to articulate my findings asap. YES! VERICT: Cows MAAH

but how?

Online webster dictionary says that cows moo. To moo is to make the throat noise of a cow. It also means imitation. Yeah! American cows did not know to moo or maah before; it learned it wrong ly while trying to imitate its Indian peers. Indian cows were taught to maah by their owners who repeatedly called them Amaaah (Mother). Through our thorough simulations, we also found partial results that the Jersey cows were the first to learn to moo or (wrongly maah) (it is a chicken -and-egg problem here), as New Jersey is a popular rendezvous for Indian and Americans cows. So originally with 98.543% confidence level, we can say that Indian cows do not moo. Although, inital experimentation of our proof-of-concept, taken during semi-drunkedness and full-mappu (unconsciousness) suggests that American cows moo. As future work, we would investigate this issue even further.


Moral

What have I done, basically framed idea to write a technical paper. Taken a total incoherent problem. I supported with random arguments and concluded with a out-of-topic statement. The friend scenairo was just to gather the readers attention. It can thought of motivation. Future work again has become the original problem. With this kind of nonsensical, yet iterative looping, it is possible to write tons of papers with no plaigarism.

1 Comments:

Blogger TwistedNoggin said...

Cute. I once wrote an essay in college about the cruel treatment of potatoes. I used research, facts, statistics and emotionally moving stories about what some of those poor potatoes go through.

I wish I still had that paper. Everyone who read it way back when has asked to see it again, but it is lost. :(

It was funny, though, and of course I got an A.

Cute blog. :)

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home