Maddy's Rant

Vacuous, vivid, vivacious, aphrodisiac, simulating, rapid, ravenous

Name:
Location: Bellevue, WA, United States

Come and sit with me my friend, I promise to show you the world beyond your wildest imagination.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Pinky and the Brain


One's a genius and another is insane; labarotary mice; whose genes are all spiced.....


Pinky and the Brain is one of my favorite cartoons. Directed by Steven Speilberg and featured as a part of Animaniacs series, it is about two white laboratory mice, Pinky and Brain, who escape captivity every night in their attempt to take over the world. Often, Brain's ingenious plot to take over the world is foiled by his jovial and careless sidekick. Each episode ends on an optimistic note -- "tomorrow night is the day". This cartoon has had profound influence on me, for I in my own ways try to truimph my world failing to only realize that for every step I take, the goal has transgressed one step ahead. We, all humans, in our ways try to acheive what is most intriguing and challenging. Be it "taking over the world" or "acheiving a small goal", it is always the unknown path leading to the goal is what drives enthusiasm, giving a reason to live.

Three cheers to "Pinky and the Brain" who in their amicable satire convey the true essence of life.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Divya said...

Interesting! true.. when u feel u have almost reached a goal, there are a million more still farther away!!

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home