Maddy's Rant

Vacuous, vivid, vivacious, aphrodisiac, simulating, rapid, ravenous

Name:
Location: Bellevue, WA, United States

Come and sit with me my friend, I promise to show you the world beyond your wildest imagination.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Since Orkut Movies Place is OUT.....

Here is the list of movies I like, and also hate.

1) IRIS (4/10) - I did not like the plot. Acting was ok. Mediocre, tending towards bad.
2) Monsoon Wedding (5/10) - This movie was a time pass. It reflects unfolding of events in
an upper class Indian marriage. Mira Nair at her usual.
3) Just high (2/10) - Methodman and Redman are dumb men who do a poor job in this movie.
4) High fidelity (2/10) - Couldn't stand it. Plot was pathetic.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeevan said...

Nice marks given to moves. how are u buddy?

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home