Maddy's Rant

Vacuous, vivid, vivacious, aphrodisiac, simulating, rapid, ravenous

Name:
Location: Bellevue, WA, United States

Come and sit with me my friend, I promise to show you the world beyond your wildest imagination.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Models Underfed

Today I was seeing an article in www.rediff.com about the "15 most slimmest and beautiful women". It had entries of Katie moss, Christina Aguilera, Rebecca Gayheart, Victoria Beckham, Mary-Kate Olsen etc. They looked pathetic and starved. My mom would sympathize with them for sure. This made me realize how well I hate pathetic thin girls. Its just they are underfed and I am fed up. Let the world drool over them, I love my steak with meat :).

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love my steak with meat - Ha Ha don't forget that you've given up meat now :D

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home