Maddy's Rant

Vacuous, vivid, vivacious, aphrodisiac, simulating, rapid, ravenous

Name:
Location: Bellevue, WA, United States

Come and sit with me my friend, I promise to show you the world beyond your wildest imagination.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Tagged

I have been tagged. Here is what I observe and feel.

1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.

It's art of computer programming by Donald Knuth. It talks about John von Neumann's collected works.

2.
Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.& catch air?
I am sitting on the love seat with two other people. Do not want to hit their faces.

3.
What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Southpark

4.
Without looking, guess what time it is?
10:00 pm and I am off by 4 mins. Just came home from The Da Vinci Code.

5.
With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
I hear some banging on my wall. Probably my neighbor is getting naughty and haughty.

6.
When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
10 mins back. Went to the theatre to see The Da Vinci movie.

7.
Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Blog. Realized I was tagged.

8.
What are you wearing?
Cargos and t-shirt on the outside.

9.
When did you last laugh?
Boredom coupled with irritation was expressed as laughter.

10.
.What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Simposns poster which says "cleanliness is next to Godliness." Mexican hat on the other side.

11.
Seen anything weird lately?
Yeah. Do not want to discuss. (something abt tatoos and piercings)

12.
What do you think of this quiz?
I am losing my patience

13.
.What is the last film you saw?
U shud have known by now

14.
If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you
try to be a multimillonaire for one more night.

15.
.Tell me something about you that I dunno?
My wisdom tooth is giving me a lot of pain


1 Comments:

Blogger Butterflies said...

Boredom coupled with irritation was expressed as laughter......What a meaningful definition for laughter!!!!!!!!Anyway gud on u to have fulfiled the tag!

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home