Maddy's Rant

Vacuous, vivid, vivacious, aphrodisiac, simulating, rapid, ravenous

Name:
Location: Bellevue, WA, United States

Come and sit with me my friend, I promise to show you the world beyond your wildest imagination.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Equality for women (Fun)


I am a strong advocate of rights of women. I feel that in country like India, fair skins are still discriminated from their opposites. Even the basic rights, such as coming home after dark is strictly prohibitten. Female education beyond a certain point is considered baneful. Both at work and at home role of a women is insular; their suggestions are often fragged leave alone thought of.
I have never seen a girl driving geared motorbikes. Even, women are not encouraged driving cars or any form of vehicles.

Sad right? My argument is let them do anything they want to. They would still suck anyways, eh?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeevan said...

I agree, womens should have equal rights in this world. i have seen a working women driving a Motorbike with gear.

6:57 AM  
Blogger Butterflies said...

u r perfectly right!

3:57 AM  
Blogger cherubic devil said...

wow...Why do you think that women would still suck??

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home