Maddy's Rant

Vacuous, vivid, vivacious, aphrodisiac, simulating, rapid, ravenous

Name:
Location: Bellevue, WA, United States

Come and sit with me my friend, I promise to show you the world beyond your wildest imagination.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

What a wonderful life

July 4 being American Independence day gave me something to rejoice. I went to Los Angeles, HollyWood, San Dieogo with two ppl whom I love the most. I left San Francisco on Friday, and reached LA by 10 P.M. The next morning, we left for HollyWood and Universal Studios. Following day was spent in SUNNY San Dieogo splashing in the beach. Only let down was San Dieogo zoo, which had more space to animal ratio. The next day we went to Disney Theme and Adventure park. Had fun till late evening.

On monday I caught the plane back to SFO. It was really superb. Beach, Girls and Fun!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeevan said...

Cool, having fun in Los Angels great!

5:16 AM  
Blogger Butterflies said...

seems u had a real bash!

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home