Maddy's Rant

Vacuous, vivid, vivacious, aphrodisiac, simulating, rapid, ravenous

Name:
Location: Bellevue, WA, United States

Come and sit with me my friend, I promise to show you the world beyond your wildest imagination.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Can Maddy Quit.com


Not so long before there was huge rave about some johnny who wanted to quit smoking and also who told about the associated difficulties in his web journal. He wen't quite a few days without smoking but later realized, "Only way to eliminate a temptation is to yield to it". Loser....
But guyz I am more relentless . After 15 years of eating non-veg, I vow not touch meat anymore. I shall and I won't be a chicken after all

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It is difficult to give up a habit after 15 years, but as youve said don't relent, keep at it. Good Luck

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home