Maddy's Rant

Vacuous, vivid, vivacious, aphrodisiac, simulating, rapid, ravenous

Name:
Location: Bellevue, WA, United States

Come and sit with me my friend, I promise to show you the world beyond your wildest imagination.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Changing impressions

Lately, I realized that changing the impression you have presented to a particular person is extermely hard. By impression, I am dealing with the nature, behavior, character and trait. I realized, no matter what your efforts are the reverberations of the past still continue to haunt you. Aggravated by the incapacity of the person to accept the changes, your efforts are subdued even futher. But the irony is "You get called a chameleon" and become a 'stigma of hate' in their eyes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeevan said...

Nice post

6:56 AM  
Blogger ada-paavi!!!! said...

very true, if the first impression formed is based on a superficial interaction, it can be changed, otherwise its very hard

6:58 AM  
Blogger Vijay said...

May be thinking too much about what impression you make, in itself can stop being your self. I just admire and adore you the way you are:);)

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home