Maddy's Rant

Vacuous, vivid, vivacious, aphrodisiac, simulating, rapid, ravenous

Name:
Location: Bellevue, WA, United States

Come and sit with me my friend, I promise to show you the world beyond your wildest imagination.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

News Vs. Sleaze

I get my daily share of news from the newspapers. I used to be an ardent "The Hindu" reader back home. Now that I am in a place where I can't get the paper copy of my favorite paper, I resorted reading flashy online newspapers like www.hindustantimes.com www.indiatimes.com and timesofindia.com. I realize they started pulling publicity by sheer sleaze and masala mix. Even my favorite economictimes lost it's flavor. Since online version of Hindu looks drab, there is no other go for a news seeker like me. But on the other hand who would show the acerbity between aish vs. salman. Who is hot bipasha or mallika ??. 10 steamy kisses on cinema....woow...I love this shit. For people who like kollywood crap www.cinesouth,com is always there. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeevan said...

I read News paper Hindu every day, they are covering all news from kollywod to Hollywood.

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home