Maddy's Rant

Vacuous, vivid, vivacious, aphrodisiac, simulating, rapid, ravenous

Name:
Location: Bellevue, WA, United States

Come and sit with me my friend, I promise to show you the world beyond your wildest imagination.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Time comes and Time goes

When you are a kid, remember the time when you always dream of growing big. Especially, when I was at school, I always was waiting for the only next escapade - college. Now that I have completed my undergrad and in the course of PhD degree, I pray daily that tomorrow the skies should fall on our heads. C'mon what do you expect when everyday seems daily :-). Yeah! everyday does seem daily! What I am doing now, looks like a deja vu. The fact is it ain't an deja vu.
Now I am a solitary devout (not to exclude my schizophernic labmates) who worships "God of time". But you certainly can't wish for more, if columbia applied mechanics Prof. Guy Pearce (Time Machine) can't do it, How could I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home