Maddy's Rant

Vacuous, vivid, vivacious, aphrodisiac, simulating, rapid, ravenous

Name:
Location: Bellevue, WA, United States

Come and sit with me my friend, I promise to show you the world beyond your wildest imagination.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Father Father....Why did you leave?

Being an ardent classic rock fan, I restrain from watching girl and boy bands. Yesterday, I happened to see one new video of Lindsay Lohan (who would not?). It was a song Confessions of a broken heart (from daughter to father). It had lyrics which irked me.

Daughter to father, daughter to father
I am broken but I am hoping
Daughter to father, daughter to father
I am crying, a part of me is dying and
These are, these are
The confessions of a broken heart


C'mon there is a limit to thrash you dad in public. He is your dad afterall. She is rich, young(just 17?) and stupid. This sort of fake publicity has negative impact, in an advanced society where people become emotionally emancipated at an early age say 13. Even if her experiences were traumatic she is instigating false ideas in young minds.

I should watch tamil movies.(Arul: Ponnakunu song :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home