Maddy's Rant

Vacuous, vivid, vivacious, aphrodisiac, simulating, rapid, ravenous

Name:
Location: Bellevue, WA, United States

Come and sit with me my friend, I promise to show you the world beyond your wildest imagination.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Yet another random post

Technical

Linus Trovalds trashed my favorite WM - Gnome, saying they put-off usability giving lame excuses and KDE is the next? best thing. Incidentally, I switched to KDE some days ago. Let me see how KDE serves a true *dumb* end user like me.

News

Some chinese guy broke into a girls house to wash her dishes, clothes, and fix the computers to steal her BRA?. Livin Vida Loca Dude!. Livin Vida Loca !!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/12/13/china.bra.reut/index.html?section=cnn_topstories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home