Maddy's Rant

Vacuous, vivid, vivacious, aphrodisiac, simulating, rapid, ravenous

Name:
Location: Bellevue, WA, United States

Come and sit with me my friend, I promise to show you the world beyond your wildest imagination.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Welcome 2006!

Happy New Year to One and All.

Last year had its share of events in my life. My mood was swining among many scales of agony, hope, ecstasy, sorrow, reconcilation, expectation. Though, it was a well balanced year and like any other human in this planet I have more regrets than self-appraisals.
Retrospection - It is very essential component to one's success. Though post mortem of the past is not a pleasant experience, the valuable lessons learnt from the past serves as a positive feedback in the future. Like any prediction model, past performance is the best beacon to future promises.
Hope - Confidence and hope are two main attributes for success. Expectation increases pressure, which can not be sustained by one and all, especially weak hearted. But the ray of hope should not only glimmer but shine bright for success. Not every successful are high acheivers, they only think that they are one. In this viewpoint, I hope in the following year I have strength to face and take all difficulties in positive stride and balance out all accomplishments without any clout of complacency.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home