Maddy's Rant

Vacuous, vivid, vivacious, aphrodisiac, simulating, rapid, ravenous

Name:
Location: Bellevue, WA, United States

Come and sit with me my friend, I promise to show you the world beyond your wildest imagination.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Blogs - A sad story of pleonasm

Succint blogs are getting harder to find day by day. Cheap cable costs and fast
Internet connection have paved way to what is called "Over saying" a.k.a pleonasm. Equable blogs are becoming harder to create for these two main reasons: (i) Blogging is used as a medium to vent off emotions which any other human would not put up with; (ii) Use of appropriate words to articulate one's thoughts is a hard proposition. Although I like, I do not neccessarily forfend succint usage because after all grammar is next to conventional elocution. Improper semantics and ambiguity can never be act substitute for bombastic usage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home