Maddy's Rant

Vacuous, vivid, vivacious, aphrodisiac, simulating, rapid, ravenous

Name:
Location: Bellevue, WA, United States

Come and sit with me my friend, I promise to show you the world beyond your wildest imagination.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Neoteric Love

I am planning actively to acheive thes favorable attributes:
(i) Humbleness
(ii) Perfection
(iii) Clarity
(iv) Chastity
(v) Patience
(viii) Perserverance
(ix) Determination
(x) Altruism
(xi) Truth

Am I Gandhi; No man can have this. After all I am meant to be the way I am exactly.

3 Comments:

Blogger Butterflies said...

These are beautiful virtues one must attempt to acquire!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Jeevan said...

Nice attributes, go with it.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Truly Yours said...

yeah. Nobody would want to also.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home