Maddy's Rant

Vacuous, vivid, vivacious, aphrodisiac, simulating, rapid, ravenous

Name:
Location: Bellevue, WA, United States

Come and sit with me my friend, I promise to show you the world beyond your wildest imagination.

Friday, June 09, 2006

California - Sunny and Bright

I am back again at California to do another internship after an year. This time I am staying further away from where I was put up previous year. My work place is 3 miles away; I bike to work everyday. It has been a pleasant experience primarily due to the eventful transit.

As soon as I get down from my aparment, the payment smells of redolent jasmines. Next, I see a lush green park filled with skateboarders and people who like to relax and play with their pets.

Then comes the CalTrain rail tracks where occationally I watch the double-decker electric trains zipping away. There are two roads which have the similar name, except that the second one has "old" in front of it. Being supericial, I did not even notice the difference until I was informed about it by my room

I see lot of people speaking spanish. Also, there is no paucity of beautiful girls who either bike or jog besides you. After that comes the tiresome uphill climb. I mostly conquer it on foot then on wheels. The downhill descent rightfully rewards for the strenous climb. Then at work, I start my day with omlette and nutrious smoothie drink.

Life is bliss. Thank you god for all this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Butterflies said...

hey cool enjoying life huh?

10:03 AM  
Blogger Jeevan said...

enjoy the new place, never seen a double-decker electric trains.

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home